Payment by invoice is provided by our financial service provider Payolution and allows you to pay for your products within 30 days after placing your order.
How can I order my products by invoice on decathlon.ch ?
- Log in to your customer account or create an account. At the 2nd step of the order the billing and delivery address will be asked.
- In the third step, select the option "Invoice by email (no payment slip)".
- Payolution will ask you for your date of birth to activate this payment method.
- Complete your order by clicking on "continue".
Please note that Payolution is solely responsible for the validation of the application. We have no influence on this process.
If the method of payment by invoice is refused, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly for more information about the refusal.
Procedure to pay the invoice, within 30 days, via e-banking:
- As soon as we have received your order, you will receive a PDF by email with your order confirmation and the payment information. Please note that the payment information is only sent by e-mail, there is no invoice in the package.
- Transfer the information shown on the invoice to your e-banking.
- Please also include the "reason for payment" so that your payment can be allocated correctly. If there is no reason for payment, the invoice remains open and you will receive a payment reminder.
Decathlon does not offer invoices with payment reference (used for an orange payment slip). Payment is only made using the IBAN number.
In case of late payment, after the due date, Payolution reserves the right to charge reminder fees.
We ask you not to transfer the invoice amounts of different orders together. Each order has a separate "reason for payment". If they are paid together it could lead to discrepancies in the allocation of incoming payments.