Not 100% satisfied with your new product? Thanks to your customer account, at Decathlon, you have 365 days to return an item. You have the option of resending the item or returning it to your Decathlon store in Switzerland.
Please follow these steps to return an item by post:
- Log in to your Decathlon customer account.
- Click on the "my web orders" tab and select the order concerned.
- Click on "return".
- Fill in the return form and click on "submit". You can add several items to your return request by clicking on the "add item to return" button.
- You will receive an email with your return form.
- Print this form and put it in the return package.
- Send your package to the address indicated in the return form (the return costs are at your expense).
- Please keep your post receipt.
- Once the package has been received in our warehouse, we will check the return and refund the items within 14 days.
Please note that there is no delivery note or return label in your delivery.
Please return your parcel to the following address:
Decathlon Sport Switzerland SA
Rue des Champs du Port 2
1425 Onnens VD, Switzerland
Please follow the instructions below to return an item to your store:
- Go to the reception of your store with your product and order number.
- We will exchange your product (if in stock) or refund the amount. Please note that if you purchase the items by the payment method "invoice", the refund will not be made directly in the store.
Important information for orders by invoice:
The invoice will be cancelled by our customer service or refunded by our partner Payolution. The processing of the return can take a few working days.
We would also like to point out that we won't send you a new invoice. We therefore ask you to pay the remaining amount of your invoice.