How does Click and Collect work?
- Make your choice from among our complete range of products on decathlon.ch
- Choose the Click & Collect delivery method and complete your order.
- We will send you an order confirmation with the details of the ordered items.
- Once your order has been shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a confirmation email.
- You will receive another confirmation email as soon as your order is ready to be picked up from the store.
You can find more information about the process of an online order HERE.
Bicycles ordered with the "click and collect” delivery method are put together directly in the store. Please note that the delay for pickup may be longer due to this.
What are the advantages of Click and Collect?
Try on the product you ordered, in your Decathlon store. If the product does not fit, you can return it directly in the store at no extra cost. Please note that when ordering with invoice, we do not refund the item directly in shop. However, an exchange is possible. You can also inform our in-store team that you would like your invoice to be cancelled or, if you have already paid, that you would like a refund. Our customer service department will take care of this with a delay of a few working days.
You won't have to pay any shipping costs.
You can pick up your order within 30 days during opening hours of your Decathlon store.